WHAT IS SHIVA PUJA?
- It is a detailed ceremony to Lord Shiva, The Lord of Time, to remove past karmas, secure happiness, remove obstacles, and invite victory and progress in your life.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SHIVA POOJA?
- To change your life with regard to the pooja.
- For a happy marriage life.
- For love and satisfaction with a good husband.
- For protection from all evils and enemies.
- To be one with the God of Time.
- To obtain a true Guru and to obtain knowledge.
- To obtain good health and happiness.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SHIVA POOJA
- To help a single woman find the perfect husband; one who perfectly matches her karma and life.
- To relieve the problems between a husband and wife who are having problems in the home as a result of the husband drinking, taking drugs, or abusing the spouse.
- To alleviate the effects of someone troubled by ghosts, spirits, supernatural forces, and religious enemies.
- To help when a woman has been harassed or abused by a male or a male enemy.
- It is recommended when one is studying Kundalini Yoga or the serpent energy consisting of the seven chakras of the body.
- When you need to secure victory in the matters of government, court, military, and politics.
- When a person is looking to have a male child or a son with spiritual qualities; then a Shiva pooja is necessary with a Ganga pooja.
- If a person is seeking universal knowledge, wants to be a teacher, one who wants to give up all material wealth and one who seeks “Moksha.”
- When a person wants to be a perfect follower of universal knowledge and he’s not able to find a Guru or teacher for his purpose, then he may secure Lord Shiva as his Guru or teacher and thus perform Lord Shiva pooja everyday.